Caf Model - New Kit 1/48 Le Coureur 1776

ALL READY PURCHASED THE CAF MODEL ALONG WITH ORDERING THE ANCFRE MONOGRAPH WAITING FOR IT TO ARRIEVE NOW JUST WAITING FOR TRIDENT MODEL. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE Don

Same here Donnie, got CAF kit and ANCRE monograph. I guess the kits will be arriving in US end of June or later.

For everybody interested in the mentioned monograph from ancre, made by the famous Jean Boudriot, please take a look here and check the Planset Review.

Although there are differences it is highly recommended to make it like Don and Alex and order this monograph in addition to the kit......

Hallo my friend

Very nice add-ons for the model - giving some life on the deck.
The windows are looking very good - I am looking forward to see how they were done - interesting also for other projects Thumbsup Thumbsup
ssb.JPG

The center line of the lugger was full of these structures
ssa.JPG

-> I have one question to the deck planking: I was wondering why the modeler made on the quarterdeck the treenailing with only one nail per plank (red arrow) and on the main deck two nails per plank and beam (green arrow)?
68.JPG

One more thing, the news just got today is that the United States has stopped all flights to and from China,I don't know if it will affect the transportation of goods
We will contact the transportation company for details as soon as possible. I hope it will return to normal before the shipment in July

One more thing, the news just got today is that the United States has stopped all flights to and from China,I don't know if it will affect the transportation of goods
We will contact the transportation company for details as soon as possible. I hope it will return to normal before the shipment in July
July is still a few weeks away so things may change. I assume deliveries to the rest of the world would be unchanged?

OH CRAP, WHAT FOR. GOD BLESS STAY SAFE Don
The news I saw in the morning, I hope it will be back to normal as soon as possible
2020 is like a disaster movie, full of bad news.
I hope that the bad news will come to an end as soon as possible, so that everyone can return to their normal life, protect themselves and their families

This was in the news - Yes - but this is often linked to the public travelling flights, usually the cargo planes are not effected......
or does this effect also the the cargo flights?
We can all hope, that the people are all coming down soon, so that a normal international cooperation will be possible - the actual and the future problems are mainly global problems, which can be solved only together.......

BTW: @CAFmodel and @Brian077 - many thanks for the answers

I don’t believe dedicated cargo carriers like TNT, DHL and Fedex would be affected. They may even be more reliable than current regular postal mail that suffers from the turbulence affecting the passenger airline industry. But who can be certain in these crazy times.

This was in the news - Yes - but this is often linked to the public travelling flights, usually the cargo planes are not effected......
or does this effect also the the cargo flights?
We can all hope, that the people are all coming down soon, so that a normal international cooperation will be possible - the actual and the future problems are mainly global problems, which can be solved only together.......

BTW: @CAFmodel and @Brian077 - many thanks for the answers
Mates, Ban is only affected public (people) travel and doesn't affect cargo.

Back