Caf Model - New Kit 1/48 Le Coureur 1776

would like to get on the list thank yoU Don
Hello Don!
We don't have the list yet. We contacted Tom (CAF) he asked us to hold on for the actual list as the model is not ready for production yet. But we can assure, that we will make an announcement once Tom ready accept orders.

does the framing to align everything ....come with the kit?
Like Brian mentioned already - YES
These jigs / bases / building cradles are every time in chinese kits included in the content of the kits
- Often very important for the construction and a great help for the modeler! :cool:

Guys please help me out here. If I have missed something, I apologise beforehand. I have read and re-read - in detail - the log. I am afraid I don't understand the whole ANCRE permission-issue here. Is Tom saying that he cannot go ahead with the sales of the kit until he has obtained the necessary permission from ANCRE?

Guys please help me out here. If I have missed something, I apologise beforehand. I have read and re-read - in detail - the log. I am afraid I don't understand the whole ANCRE permission-issue here. Is Tom saying that he cannot go ahead with the sales of the kit until he has obtained the necessary permission from ANCRE?
Exactly,he is waiting for permission from Ancre.

Back