Caf Model - New Kit 1/48 Le Coureur 1776

I'm sorry I'm late,
1:The deck is maple and the hull is cherry
2:They're all laser processed, with a specific arc
The planks of the deck and hull are symmetrical except for the left and right sides,They all have different shapes, so they have to be laser cut
I have increased their length by 4 mm, so that they can be adjusted during installation

Last edited:
Sorry, but I have to turn it ...... ;)
11.jpg
Now it is better for me.......

I just searched a little bit in my photo library and found from 2016 some photos of the beautiful scratch model fully planked model in scale 1:48 made by a french modeler friend of mine, Joel Lancelle, he showed at the Francilliades, a yearly meeting of french and international modeler.

Your kit model will be a great addition - especially because it is a POF hull
Coureur1 - Joel Lancelle.jpg

BTW: I am looking forward to see your work on the masting and rigging of the model ...

Jim
U R right, just shows my age.....At least I haven't used cassettes, reel tape, LP vinyl records or 8 track tapes for a long time. Although I still really like CD's and DVD's, you'l be proud to know that I had all my CD music library (over 500 discs) digitized last year. It all fits in a thumb-drive...I guess that's progress.. However, I still prefer to read printed books !.....What's LOL ?
Alex R
I know it's generational but I also find it difficult IE unpleasant to read from a screen my comprehsion drops dramatically.

Back