Vanguard Models new kit HM Armed Cutter Alert 1777

Like me Winston, I have only 4 or 5 of my models the rest go for christmas presents to all my imediate family that is why around October I start on Christmas presents the ones I haveto mail I keep them small the larger ones go to my SON-IN-LAW for his office. Don

It looks like Chris is testing the water , to break out of the pack a larger scale and a more exotic ship will be needed

I am pretty sure, it will be a good quality kit - and fits in scale to the fleet from Vanguard and Jotika vessels.....

What we really really need is another small vessel in the wrong scale
what ever happened to Chris's plans to offer the HMS Prince ???

Zoly:

I have waded through all of the previ0uos posts and have only managed to confuse myself. So what is the current status of the Alert kits with Trident models? How does this Chris (?) Vatton figure into things.?

Thanks,

Paul

Hello @Paul A. Payne Not sure why you have to confuse yourself. Alert kit designed and made by Trident Models Succesful continued to sale around the globe. Many SOS members already purchased the kit and started the build log.

Vanguard Models also has an Alert kit in scale 1:64, you can purchase this kit online

Back