New Member from Saginaw, MI USA

My name is Art Lewis. When I'm not building a ship I am a radio talk show host. After building an HMS Victory many, many years ago i switched to radio controlled boats and ships. When I finish my current project I plan to order a Mantua/Panart Amerigo Vespucci 1:84. I'm am looking forward to the challenge. It will be,very different from the fiberglass I'm used to working with. I look forward to seeing many ship building discussions on this site.

dear Art Lewis
welcome abord :) Thumbsup
We are happy for any new member who is willing to share with us the passion for ship model building.
You will find here a high quality and very experienced group in the field, who are happy to learn and share knowledge , and all this with a smile.
I wish you success and enjoyment in your new model- Amerigo Vespucci

Welcome Art, feel free to start a building log during the construction of Amerigo Vespucci, greetings, -

My name is Art Lewis. When I'm not building a ship I am a radio talk show host. After building an HMS Victory many, many years ago i switched to radio controlled boats and ships. When I finish my current project I plan to order a Mantua/Panart Amerigo Vespucci 1:84. I'm am looking forward to the challenge. It will be,very different from the fiberglass I'm used to working with. I look forward to seeing many ship building discussions on this site.
Hallo Art,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Would be great to see your work, maybe in a building log, you can also start from the actual status....

Hallo Art alias @ArtLewis
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Hallo @ArtLewis
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back