New Member from the U.S.

I am retired and living in the Philippines for the last 5 years spent most of the last 2 years building 1/12 scale formula one cars, but have decided to return to my first love Building model Ships, been doing that off and on for many years I have enclosed a couple of Photos of some boats I have built there not much but, but were fun to build The first Picture is of the Model Shipways Mayflower second is Victory H.M. Bomb Vessel Third a Calder craft Tug Imara Built in the Late 90's I will be starting a build hopefully in a couple weeks depending on delivery from ZHL the updated version of the Le Soleil Royal which will be the largest and probably the most complicated build I have attempted! I hope to share the build with you all and hope I can get some advise as I go along

DSC_0091.JPGDSC_0093.JPGDSC_0095.JPG

Welcome to the SOS forum, as a new member myself there is an excellent amount of info here. They have provided me with many things I needed to know. Good luck with getting back to ships.

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

I am retired and living in the Philippines for the last 5 years spent most of the last 2 years building 1/12 scale formula one cars, but have decided to return to my first love Building model Ships, been doing that off and on for many years I have enclosed a couple of Photos of some boats I have built there not much but, but were fun to build The first Picture is of the Model Shipways Mayflower second is Victory H.M. Bomb Vessel Third a Calder craft Tug Imara Built in the Late 90's I will be starting a build hopefully in a couple weeks depending on delivery from ZHL the updated version of the Le Soleil Royal which will be the largest and probably the most complicated build I have attempted! I hope to share the build with you all and hope I can get some advise as I go along

View attachment 285290View attachment 285291View attachment 285292
Welcome aboard

Back