New member intro

Hi everyone. I'm a new member. I've been involved with radio control submarines since 1990 but have recently moved to wooden ship models. I've started the Model Shipways Bounty Launch kit and am ready for planking. I would like to know if anyone has any experience with a Chinese firm called ZJ CN Model co., LTD and their HMS Surprise/HMS Rose conversion kit?

Dear Joe
welcome abord :) Thumbsup
We are happy for any new member who is willing to share with us the passion for ship model building.
You will find here a high quality and very experienced group in the field, who are happy to learn and share knowledge , and all this with a smile.

I personally have no experience with the company and the model you wrote in your post.
I am sure there will be friends who can help from their experience.

However I have a tip for you, try to use the site's search icon, you can write down the name of the company or model and see if they have already been reviewed. This option is very useful and effective on our site. We will be happy if you share with us from your previous works

Dear Joe
welcome abord :) Thumbsup
We are happy for any new member who is willing to share with us the passion for ship model building.
You will find here a high quality and very experienced group in the field, who are happy to learn and share knowledge , and all this with a smile.

I personally have no experience with the company and the model you wrote in your post.
I am sure there will be friends who can help from their experience.

However I have a tip for you, try to use the site's search icon, you can write down the name of the company or model and see if they have already been reviewed. This option is very useful and effective on our site. We will be happy if you share with us from your previous works

Hi everyone. I'm a new member. I've been involved with radio control submarines since 1990 but have recently moved to wooden ship models. I've started the Model Shipways Bounty Launch kit and am ready for planking. I would like to know if anyone has any experience with a Chinese firm called ZJ CN Model co., LTD and their HMS Surprise/HMS Rose conversion kit?
Hallo,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Would be great to see your work, maybe in a building log, you can also start from the actual status....with this we are able to help and assist when ever necessary and requested

aye welcome - the version of zj cn through aliexpress seems to considered a scam but I've had no experience myself

Hallo @Joe Oliver
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Welcome Joe Oliver; You can ask in the general questions thread if anyone has recommendation or history with ZJ CN Model co., LTD and they will get back to you. I do not know the company or their work.
I used to build bigger boats to sail anf my last attempt was going to be a submarine. I got as far as getting a seat (laid back at a 45 deg angle) and a motor and prop and ran into problems with makeing or ordering a plastic hatch. So I quit. but I would like to know how you did the RC Sub. Did you run with an exposed antenna? That kindof defeat the purpose doesnt it?

Hallo @Joe Oliver
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back