New member...

Good day, All! I'm so very glad I found this forum...it has been some time since I last worked on a wooden ship model. My passion for the last few decades has been paper ship models...something I first got into after 9/11 when I was at home waiting for my office in lower Manhattan to be reopened. I live on Long Island, New York and am looking forward to getting back to wooden ship building in the very near future. I also plan on working on a few paper ship modeling projects as well. Thank you for accepting my request to join this forum!

Welcome to SOS, do you have plans on which three model to build,

Good day, All! I'm so very glad I found this forum...it has been some time since I last worked on a wooden ship model. My passion for the last few decades has been paper ship models...something I first got into after 9/11 when I was at home waiting for my office in lower Manhattan to be reopened. I live on Long Island, New York and am looking forward to getting back to wooden ship building in the very near future. I also plan on working on a few paper ship modeling projects as well. Thank you for accepting my request to join this forum!
Hallo Jim,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum :cool:
Very impressive your small paper miniatures - Great work - for everybody interested take a look via the following link

Back