I’m new to this group. Formerly a long time member of the Yahoo group and a past member of the North Shore Deadeyes in suburban Chicago. I have enjoyed the ship modeling hobby for the past 45 years

my current project (which is taking me much too long) is a scratch build of the privateer “Prince de Neufchâtel” from the plans from the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History. As many of you know, the plans were drawn by a well know naval architect and were based on the lines taken off by the British Admiralty when they had her in dry dock after her capture.

I look forward to being a member of this group.
Burdi

Welcome aboard SOS, Burdi, We are happy you've joined us and would love to see your current project of privateer Prince de Neufchâtel on one of the build logs, if possible. It doesn't have to be from the beginning, though. It is a great way to interact with the members and gather help (if necessary).

Hallo Burdi,
also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Would be great to see your actual project....btw: what is the scale of your Prince de Neufchâtel?

Welcome Burdi from ChiTown. I am just a little North of you from Door County. Email me if you ever get up here and we can have a grog together.

I’m new to this group. Formerly a long time member of the Yahoo group and a past member of the North Shore Deadeyes in suburban Chicago. I have enjoyed the ship modeling hobby for the past 45 years

my current project (which is taking me much too long) is a scratch build of the privateer “Prince de Neufchâtel” from the plans from the Smithsonian Museum of Natural History. As many of you know, the plans were drawn by a well know naval architect and were based on the lines taken off by the British Admiralty when they had her in dry dock after her capture.

I look forward to being a member of this group.
Burdi
Hallo @Burdi
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back