Hello to all. I'm Hal (halbaby7), living in Louisburg, NC. I'm starting out a second time. I built many ships when I was younger; plastic, wooden, and then wooden from scratch. Then Vietnam, college, family etc, etc sort of got in the way. So I have the time to revert to my childhood...with added experience...and commence being a modeler shipwright. I'm currently working on the Elsie, from Model Shipways. I purchased the kit in 1975 and was immediately mothballed until recently.

I'm glad to be aboard and looking forward to sharing with all.
Peace. Hal

Hi Hal, and welcome to the forum.
Your post is a bit lost in this section, it would be better in 'Just dropping in' not a lot of folks tend to look this far down the list.

If you get intouch with Donnie (click on his name then choose PM - private message) and ask him to move your post to Just Dropping In, there you will most likely come across folks who may have already built a model of your ship.

Hope this helps.

Regards
Eric

Welcome Hal. This is a great forum with lots of information and friendly support should you need it. You can start a log in the Ships from kits forum that shows how you are progressing on the build. People like to see what the kit contains when purchased since not everyone has a hobby shop that carries that company's products .

Back