New messages from in ZHL MODEL

Hello everybody
I am Max.zeng.Come from in China(ZHL MODEL)
We have been selling Sail ship model kits from China (including our own finished ship models) for 11 years, providing best service to all of our customers. Nowadays, we are updating our website, also changed our domain name, and the price for each item(especially POF ship models), in order to be a better service provider.
You are welcome to my shop, and order the new models if you like.
If there are any problems afterward please feel free to contact us.my email is modelshipkit@gmail.com

Best regards
Max

Last edited:
Hallo Max,
good to hear about your ongoing business activities - we are looking forward
PS: to everybody who do not know ZHL and/or Max - several members of SOS are happy and satisfied customers of Max - f.e. I bought my Salamandre from him

Hello everybody
We have been selling Sail ship model kits from China (including our own finished ship models) for 11 years, providing best service to all of our customers. Nowadays, we are updating our website, also changed our domain name, and the price for each item(especially POF ship models), in order to be a better service provider.
If there are any problems afterward please feel free to contact us.my email is modelshipkit@gmail.com

Best regards
Max
Till now, we have already re-designed Flying Dutchman for almost one year, and plan to release the first part of it at the end of April, 2019.

Dear Max,
I can only confirm the good contact. I ordered the Enterprize and within a few days the delivery took place. I‘m looking forward to the beginning of this project...
We are happy to see another german here in the forum, especially myself off course (I am German, but living in Vienna, Austria)
I am also happy to hear, that you had the same positive experience with Max from ZHL, absolutely correct and reliable.
If you have the Enterprize, why not starting a building log and showing us your work - would be highly interested - it is wonderful kit and every time worth to show

Thanks for the invitation. As soon as I start with this project, I like to come back to it. There are still 2/3 other projects with lead time. The Enterprize will be my retirement project...

Thanks for the invitation. As soon as I start with this project, I like to come back to it. There are still 2/3 other projects with lead time. The Enterprize will be my retirement project...
Hallo @Klamaha ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY - Alles Gute zum Geburtstag
Birthday-Cake
and?
Did you start already with your Enterprize project? Would be great to see your model here in our forum

Hello everybody

Best regards
Max
Hallo Max from @ZHLmodel
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back