New spanish kits

I think this new site is a fake. On 6 different models presented, the names are different but they are all the same boats, the same photos, the same colors. Only the flag and the name change. Not very serious or trustworthy.

Je pense que ce nouveau site est un fake. Sur 6 différents modèles présentés, les noms sont différents mais ce sont tous les mêmes bateaux, les mêmes photos, les mêmes couleurs. Seul le drapeau et le nom changent. Pas très sérieux ni digne de confiance.

I think this new site is a fake. On 6 different models presented, the names are different but they are all the same boats, the same photos, the same colors. Only the flag and the name change. Not very serious or trustworthy.

Je pense que ce nouveau site est un fake. Sur 6 différents modèles présentés, les noms sont différents mais ce sont tous les mêmes bateaux, les mêmes photos, les mêmes couleurs. Seul le drapeau et le nom changent. Pas très sérieux ni digne de confiance.
The Preussen

The Preussen is nothing like the actual ship lol

The Preussen

The Preussen is nothing like the actual ship lol
I’m sorry, but you’re going to need better glasses. All 6 models have the same photos. Lol also

Je suis désolé mais il va vous falloir de meilleures lunettes. Les 6 modèles ont tous les mêmes photos. Lol

I don't think it's a fake, I don't make sense of it. The manufacturer simply gives the customer the option to customize the boat to their liking. They are all schooners that existed during the 19th century. Although it is true that they are not the same. The manufacturer could have worked on it more by changing some elements such as the figurehead, for example. Victory Models has in its catalog the HMS Vanguard with the option that it can also be the HMS Elephant or the HMS Bellerophon, although they were ships of the same class.
In any case, I would not put my hand in the fire that it is not a fake, and if the administrator considers it so, please delete the thread.

Cheers ;)

Last edited:
Back