New to SoS

Hi everyone,
I'm very new to this and a bit of a technophobe so please bear with.

after a bit of advice, having built two Caldercraft models previously,Victory and Agamemnon, I am looking to build the Soleil Royal.
question is, do I pay best part of £700 for the Sergal version or, and I hope these are ok to mention, roughly £450 delivered for the DHL version.
your thoughts are most welcome and thanks in advance.

Neil

Welcome aboard! I have yet to venture to anything of that level so, unfortunately, cannot offer an opinion. Good luck!

Thank you for the welcome. Hopefully I will get some advice and then be able to start a build log.

Thanks again!!

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
A bit of practice - with the Victory and the Agamemnon from Caldercraft you have already a big experience Thumbsup
These are beautiful kits !!!

We can not give here a detailed advise, which kit you should buy. Take a look at the building logs we have here in our forum, and we hope, that you get a feeling for the qualities of these kits.....

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
A bit of practice - with the Victory and the Agamemnon from Caldercraft you have already a big experience Thumbsup
These are beautiful kits !!!

We can not give here a detailed advise, which kit you should buy. Take a look at the building logs we have here in our forum, and we hope, that you get a feeling for the qualities of these kits.....
Thanks for the warm welcome. I will take a look at the logs as you suggest.

Many thanks, Neil

Hi everyone,
I'm very new to this and a bit of a technophobe so please bear with.

after a bit of advice, having built two Caldercraft models previously,Victory and Agamemnon, I am looking to build the Soleil Royal.
question is, do I pay best part of £700 for the Sergal version or, and I hope these are ok to mention, roughly £450 delivered for the DHL version.
your thoughts are most welcome and thanks in advance.

Neil
Hallo Neil alias @Longlegs55
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
And? Are you working already on a Soleil Royal project?

Back