New to the group

A short intro mostly to say 'thanks' for the tips I found here on bending thin strips. Very useful and I now have a 1" hair curler to assist with the task.
I'm working in Germany and during this crazy time decided to get back into modeling. Finished 3 1/72nd airplane models and the Saratoga (CV-60) and needed a challenge. Saturday I went to the local shop and picked up Corel Lines Mayflower and started work on it; bending thin strips was the first challenge. Looking forward to seeing what others are working on.

Welcome to the SoS forums, lots of good info for review here.

Try using the search option for your current project. Just enter Mayflower and results will show any build log others may have done and see if they match our kit. They can be helpful in getting around new problems you are having.

Please start a build log so other can watch and enjoy your progress, if you have questions or problems just post a photo or question and others are normally happy to respond with help or options to use.

Kurt

Welcome to SOS, John..!!
Lots to see and do around here....and lots of good folks too. Start a build log with your Mayflower. Pictures, we love pictures.!! Also helps to keep up with your progress and if you have a question, we can easily see where you are in the build. Pull up a chair and stay a while.
Again, Welcome.!!

Welcome aboard John!!:)
I finished building the Mayflower about a year ago, unfortunately before joining the site's amazing bunch.
I would be happy to be at your service, I will send you pictures of the model here.
Best of luck
20191018_151542.jpg20190814_083742.jpg

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Welcome aboard John!!:)
I finished building the Mayflower about a year ago, unfortunately before joining the site's amazing bunch.
I would be happy to be at your service, I will send you pictures of the model here.
Best of luck
View attachment 170800View attachment 170801
I like what you have here; very nice. Mine will not be as large; hopefully it will be as nice. Thanks for sharing the pictures

Back