New To This Site

Hello fellow wooden boat builders. My first name is my ID and coincidentally I am about half way through the Scottish Maid, as is my fellow Canadian "dvlp47". I've been building models, plastic and vacuform for over 60 years now, on and off. My first wooden ship was/is a Billings Bluenose; 95% complete in the mid-1970s. I'm currently building the AL Scottish Maid. I'll ask some questions on the appropriate forum and hopefully I will then finish my Bluenose's rigging and start the Billings Lila Dan kit that I also bought in the 1970s.

Cam

Welcome. This is a friendly site with a lot of helpful people. Lots of information here with some very good advice that may help answer many questions. Enjoy.

Hi Cameron. Thank you for joining. We look forward to reading your post.

Donnie

Hello fellow wooden boat builders. My first name is my ID and coincidentally I am about half way through the Scottish Maid, as is my fellow Canadian "dvlp47". I've been building models, plastic and vacuform for over 60 years now, on and off. My first wooden ship was/is a Billings Bluenose; 95% complete in the mid-1970s. I'm currently building the AL Scottish Maid. I'll ask some questions on the appropriate forum and hopefully I will then finish my Bluenose's rigging and start the Billings Lila Dan kit that I also bought in the 1970s.

Cam
Wow - since 7 years already a member...... great to see, that you are often online in our forum
Dear @Cameron ,
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Cam
Hallo @Cameron
Birthday-Cake

Cam
One of our first members has birthday
Hallo Cam alias @Cameron
Birthday-Cake

Cam
One of our first members has birthday
Hallo Cam alias @Cameron
Birthday-Cake

Back