New version of the bending machine.

A new version of the bending machine.
It differs from the previous one in that all steel elements are oxidized. W is more resistant to corrosion and the comfort of use increases.
The shipping cost to the USA and Canada by sea is approx. $ 14. Delivery time 40-60 days.

Roman

oksyda 1.jpg

oksyda 2.jpg

oksyda 3.jpg

oksyda 4.jpg

porównanie1.jpg

Hello
Currently I am not building models and I am not practicing using this tool. But I have a video from the previous version of this bender and it shows how to use it.
In winter, when I have more time, I will try to make a new movie with the fun of the bender.

A new version of the bending machine.
It differs from the previous one in that all steel elements are oxidized. W is more resistant to corrosion and the comfort of use increases.
The shipping cost to the USA and Canada by sea is approx. $ 14. Delivery time 40-60 days.

Roman

View attachment 333680

View attachment 333681

View attachment 333682

View attachment 333683

View attachment 333684
Hallo Roman alias @RC Model
belayed we wish you all the BESt and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Ciao
Vendo 2 piegatrici. Prezzo 170 USD
Le spese di spedizione standard sono gratuite. Se sei interessato, ti invito.

romano
ciao sono interessato questo modello piegatrice visto su suo sito interessante ne ho bisogno comprare nessun problema ma come posso pagare tramite boniico o carta dimmi come devo pagare grazie urgente

hi I'm interested in this model folder seen on your site interesting I need it to buy no problem but how can I pay by bank transfer or card tell me how I have to pay thanks urgent

Last edited by a moderator:
ciao sono interessato questo modello piegatrice visto su suo sito interessante ne ho bisogno comprare nessun problema ma come posso pagare tramite boniico o carta dimmi come devo pagare grazie urgente

salve sono interessato a questa modello piegatrice interessante vista sul vostro sito interessante mi serve per acquistare nessun problema ma come posso pagare con bonifico o carta ditemi come devo pagare grazie urgente
Scusami voi dei membri di questo forum come mai non andate a vedere magari sms di persone interessate che fa parte questo sito forum non ricevo risposte magari ci sia un si o un no chi per comunicare chi per comprare o vendere adesso capisco che credo che loro non a tempo di vedere sms su forum magari una bella chiacchierata e credo e difficile comunque senza problemi aspetto notizie tutto qui e grazie a voi buon natale e buone feste ciao

Back