Newbe

Hello: Thanks for having me. I’m retired and starting a new hobby. I’ve finished the Grand Banks Dory kit from ModelExpo, now waiting impatiently for my next. At least for now I prefer the open boats.6617AE41-F40D-4DD1-9DFC-5F9979AAC4FE.jpeg

I don't think "newbe" is the right title that model looks great well maybe "newbe to the hobby but that looks like not a newbe to modeling.

Congrats Gary, very nice accomplishments and accurately build. I keep saying it doesn't have to be a three-decker to look gorgeous! Thumbsup

Hello: Thanks for having me. I’m retired and starting a new hobby. I’ve finished the Grand Banks Dory kit from ModelExpo, now waiting impatiently for my next. At least for now I prefer the open boats.
Hi Gary
Welcome aboard to the best group in this hobby
The model you built looks very beautiful and high quality in the work that is reflected in it.
shota

Hi Gary...
A hearty welcome to SOS, where sailors, pirates, and privateers gather to soak up grog and cuss at parrots.
Probably some ship building going on too.
In any event, your open boat looks great.! Settle in, look around, read a little.....
So....What's the next build.?? You're going to show us a build log, right.??

Welcome to the forums, take time to look around and you can search for ships to see if someone else has completed the next project you have.

Your first build looks great.

When you get your next project going, please start a build log so we can follow along.

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
Looking very good, so I am looking forward to see your second modelship hopefully in a building log.
Do you know already, what will be your next project?

Back