No strings attached

Hey Guys
My mind is failing me. Can you tell me the proper name for a product that is basically a piece of string with an abrasive on it? Great for cleaning up small areas of the model.
thanks
John

Hey Guys
My mind is failing me. Can you tell me the proper name for a product that is basically a piece of string with an abrasive on it? Great for cleaning up small areas of the model.
thanks
John
Hallo John,
do you mean this one?
Micro Sanding Wand Set For Delicate Control

Hallo John,
do you mean this one?
Micro Sanding Wand Set For Delicate Control
Uwe
Thanks for this but no it looks like string. It has an abrasive on it. You then work the string back and forth to use the “sandpaper” for lack of another word. Much like flossing your teeth I would say.
john

Uwe
Thanks for this but no it looks like string. It has an abrasive on it. You then work the string back and forth to use the “sandpaper” for lack of another word. Much like flossing your teeth I would say.
john
Uwe
I found it. Apparently it’s known as guitar floss. I never would have come up with that name. Amazon has it.
Thanks for looking

john

This is one of those things that you wish you'd known about a long time ago! Would have made life a lot easier! Thanks for letting us know about it Whiskers.

Back