No sympathy!

I made a little bed for a model last week. I was quite displeased to see that a mouse has torn the blanket off and escaped with the mattress. It was glued down nice but it’s gone. Now comes the worst part: when I brought this to my wife’s attention she asked how I knew it was a mouse. I said no way of telling but I’ll go collect some DNA. She then advised me that even mice need a place to sleep. Where’s the justice?

I made a little bed for a model last week. I was quite displeased to see that a mouse has torn the blanket off and escaped with the mattress. It was glued down nice but it’s gone. Now comes the worst part: when I brought this to my wife’s attention she asked how I knew it was a mouse. I said no way of telling but I’ll go collect some DNA. She then advised me that even mice need a place to sleep. Where’s the justice?

G'day whiskers, it was'nt a black one by any chance, It must be a world wide phenomenon, I also had made a bed for my model and after reading your post thought I had better check mine out and guess what, I caught him in the act, see pics below,

DSCF2424.jpg
The bed installed in the captains cabin,

DSCF2425.jpg
and here is mousy,

G'day whiskers, it was'nt a black one by any chance, It must be a world wide phenomenon, I also had made a bed for my model and after reading your post thought I had better check mine out and guess what, I caught him in the act, see pics below,

View attachment 75937
The bed installed in the captains cabin,

View attachment 75938
and here is mousy,

I think that could be the same little maggot. Or quite possibly it’s an organized cartel hunting down tiny beds worldwide. Be on the alert if you make tiny furniture. You could be next.

Back