Nossa Senhora da Conceição

Eu queria saber mais dos navios do seculo XVIII do Portugal e do Brasil. Tem algumas livros em portuguese que sao uma boa referencia ?
Eu queria saber mais dos navios do seculo XVIII do Portugal e do Brasil. Tem algumas livros em portuguese que sao uma boa referencia ?
Hi, Oliver
Não posso dar grande ajuda no que refere aos livros visto não possuir nenhum livro sobre o tópico que você pede.
Pode no entanto ver alguns veleiros que estão presentes na minha colecção de postais.
https://onedrive.live.com/?id=25D3C357AD0381F5%21623&cid=25D3C357AD0381F5

Consultando a colecção no link indicado encontrará diversos veleiros de todo o mundo.
Vá a Postais, Nautivia e Veleiros. Estão alguns do séc. XVIII Portugueses e Espanhóis.
Espero ter sido útil.
Saudações náuticas.
Landoro (Orlando José)

Nice ship
Who is the manufacturer and what's her name
Me no understand language

@landoro Snowy pergunta se você pode nos dizer que tipo de modelo de navio está construindo? Quem é o fabricante do kit?

@landoro Snowy ask you if you can tell us what kind of ship model you are building? Who is the kit manufacturer?

Nice ship
Nice ship
[COLOR=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.87)]Hi Snowy
It is a warship of Louis XIV, whose name is "Ambitieux".
Edited by Altaya on the 1/59 scale.
I hope I have answered your questions.
Greetings nautical,
landoro (Orlando Jose)[/COLOR]

Hi Landoro, good work. I am working on the L'Ambitieux myself, although in am in a very early stage. Sorry to write in english, but being the official language of the forum, like this everyone can understand what I am writing.

Cumprimentos

JL

Hello Oliver, in the Maritime Museum Models forum, I posted some photos of our Museu de Marinha. There you can find pictures of the "Principe da Beira" an outstanding model of a XVIII century ship. Sorry, I have no documentation on our ships.

Brasil only was independent from Portugal in 1822 so there are no brasilian ships of the 18th century.

I know no books of portuguese ships of that era, but maybe you can find information in google. To begin try googling "nau principe da beira", I think it may be a good start.

Since you are familiar with portuguese, try this site: http://marinhadeguerraportuguesa.blogspot.com/2013/04/navios-da-real-marinha-de-guerra.html

Regards/Cumprimentos

JL

Hi Landoro, good work. I am working on the L'Ambitieux myself, although in am in a very early stage. Sorry to write in english, but being the official language of the forum, like this everyone can understand what I am writing.
Actually, there is no official language on SOS. We are an international forum and speak our member's languages. We really appreciated, you want everyone to understand your post! You speak SOS!!! Thumbs-Up

Back