NOT A TOOL AS SUCH-BUT VERY HELPFUL

The images I will show below have been a very helpful tool -both in my work at my laboratorium time -and as a builder. It is a very simple Tool: A stainless SteelStander set fast to the table. Om this Staner now a lot of tools can be added. See Images -both old (from my time and what is on the market today. As I got two Standers free from the Company, I set fast a Dremel horizontal and the other vertical. They can be moved up and down and around. Many other tools can be set fast here. there are some stainless steel arms, some with a small other a big ring to hold fast. Others are like a Hand - I used then for my Dremel -the handgrip is fastened to a stainless steel row at different lengths according to your needs. it can be from 10mm to 500 mm. have fun with it. it is like 3Th Arm or Hand. Sorry, some images are missing. Will have to this out. image 2 el cape 25 years old working with this equipment

nº1.jpg

NOVO CPH-NOVO CPH-00550(10) - copia.jpg

The images I will show below have been a very helpful tool -both in my work at my laboratorium time -and as a builder. It is a very simple Tool: A stainless SteelStander set fast to the table. Om this Staner now a lot of tools can be added. See Images -both old (from my time and what is on the market today. As I got two Standers free from the Company, I set fast a Dremel horizontal and the other vertical. They can be moved up and down and around. Many other tools can be set fast here. there are some stainless steel arms, some with a small other a big ring to hold fast. Others are like a Hand - I used then for my Dremel -the handgrip is fastened to a stainless steel row at different lengths according to your needs. it can be from 10mm to 500 mm. have fun with it. it is like 3Th Arm or Hand. Sorry, some images are missing. Will have to this out. image 2 el cape 25 years old working with this equipment

View attachment 301150

View attachment 301153
1649320336345-jpeg.301154

1649320336345.jpeg

Escáner_20220407 (2).jpg

These can be very handy- in English they are called "lab stands"- a heavy cast iron base and a bunch of possible attachments. Available new, ask friends who work in science departments, and on ebay.

Sort of "like" though the images reminded me of hated school chemistry lessons 0r rather the hated chemistry master.
The stands were also very useful in the PHYSICS lab I worked in on first leaving school - better memories..

Back