Occre 12005 Beagle

Found Ships of Scale site after I purchased my 2nd model to try. My first was the Virginia 1819. I gave up on it because dog chewed one panel. I am 63 and retired so will give it another try. I liked to paint military figurines and do small scale woodworking. I purchased the Beagle to give it another try.
Looking for advice on other items I would need to get going. Tools, stand, glue, nails, clamps? Thanks

Ho trovato il sito di Ships of Scale dopo aver acquistato il mio secondo modello da provare. Il mio primo è stato il Virginia 1819. Ci ho rinunciato perché il cane ha masticato un pannello. Ho 63 anni e sono in pensione, quindi ci proverò di nuovo. Mi piaceva dipingere figurine militari e fare la lavorazione del legno su piccola scala. Ho acquistato il Beagle per fare un altro tentativo.
Alla ricerca di consigli su altri articoli avrei bisogno di andare avanti. Attrezzi, supporto, colla, chiodi, morsetti? Grazie
Ciao, benvenuto tra noi

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

Found Ships of Scale site after I purchased my 2nd model to try. My first was the Virginia 1819. I gave up on it because dog chewed one panel. I am 63 and retired so will give it another try. I liked to paint military figurines and do small scale woodworking. I purchased the Beagle to give it another try.
Looking for advice on other items I would need to get going. Tools, stand, glue, nails, clamps? Thanks
Hallo @Zeus651
We wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
BTW: You have a beautiful dog :cool:

Thanks,
It’s coming along very slowly. Disappointed with bow, so then I guess I wasn’t so excited about it. But I am continuing with it.
Will next layer help, or should I try to repair bow 265D0B78-7CB9-4ECB-83FE-8D83FDBA2260.jpeg66257377-6DF2-4659-AF52-8A7B6F9DF632.jpegsome how?

Hallo @Zeus651
We wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake
How is your project going?

Back