Occre HMS Beagle missing eye bolts/pins

I am in the last stages of the the masts and i have run out of the eye pins , they are 15mm long and 0.8mm pin diameter about 1.5mm diameter eye, does anyone know where i can get some more of these, another 20 should cover me

You better make as much as you need. It is very easy. There is a tutorial on the forum somewhere. Our administrator Jimsky for sure will be able to provide a link to it.

Last edited:
I am in the last stages of the the masts and i have run out of the eye pins , they are 15mm long and 0.8mm pin diameter about 1.5mm diameter eye, does anyone know where i can get some more of these, another 20 should cover me
Thank you @Y.T.

I did found one of my tutorials. See below

However, if you don't want to make yourself, below is the place you can buy them

I had the same shortage problem with my Beagle.. I filled out the parts request form on line and they mailed me the parts. No questions asked.... However making them yourself is easy... I use black wire so I don't have to paint the brass ones...

I had the same shortage problem with my Beagle.. I filled out the parts request form on line and they mailed me the parts. No questions asked.... However making them yourself is easy... I use black wire so I don't have to paint the brass ones...
I use Casey Blackwood brass black, much easier & quicker than paint, ad doesn't come off as easily as paint when installing.

I make myself.. of course i made HMS Beagle by Revell so my first bigger model after 15 years. Plastic model kit have many not regular things made so is not eazy. And of cours not eazy make for me same size n form..but this is my testing model. Hope you can make well.

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1631204870698.jpg
    FB_IMG_1631204870698.jpg
    72.9 KB · Views: 10
I make myself.. of course i made HMS Beagle by Revell so my first bigger model after 15 years. Plastic model kit have many not regular things made so is not eazy. And of cours not eazy make for me same size n form..but this is my testing model. Hope you can make well.
It does look very good. Maybe it is possible to show the steps of how do you make the eyerings?

I know..how i tell is my testing model so i need much practic.. i use this technic so maybe will help.

Attachments

• 20210909_183936.jpg
    20210909_183936.jpg
    290.1 KB · Views: 24
Hallo @Michael McW
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back