Occre

A month or so back, I purchased the Santisima Trinidad buy Occre as my third build. I started the keel and frames and stupidly left the room where I do my builds while my grand sons were in it and came back to find it on the floor. The keel broken in two places and a couple of the frames broken.
I used Occre's online warranty parts replacement form, expecting them to come back at me with costs and shipping. I was knocked out when they sent me the parts with no payment request and no shipping costs. Would I use them again? yes definitely. This is service that you don't see often these days.

These guys are stars and I can't recommend them enough :).

A month or so back, I purchased the Santisima Trinidad buy Occre as my third build. I started the keel and frames and stupidly left the room where I do my builds while my grand sons were in it and came back to find it on the floor. The keel broken in two places and a couple of the frames broken.
I used Occre's online warranty parts replacement form, expecting them to come back at me with costs and shipping. I was knocked out when they sent me the parts with no payment request and no shipping costs. Would I use them again? yes definitely. This is service that you don't see often these days.

These guys are stars and I can't recommend them enough :).
I am impressed by Occre too: generous supplies of material, some spare parts and a useful compartmented box to keep bits in.
I wonder if their service includes replacing destructive grandsons?

Wow that is so cool to hear and I guess Brain077 means most companies that are still solvent and selling kits. Billings I found out is no longer around and I have a old (60) viking kit that is missing plans and plates and english directions. Bummer for me but I am delighted that IanG got the damage fixed. Well done

Indeed! Occre's customer service is really attentive and they reply you really fast. I once had a problem with an Artesania Latina kit, there were some strips missing, I emailed them and, as you, I was prepared for, at least, cover the shipping costs but they were very nice and they sent me the replacements for free and quite fast.

I do think this shouldn't be something surprising but, instead, something normal, as we spend quite a lot of money on the kits and we as customers hope to be well treated and given a quality service.

Cheers!

I was building the Occre London B-Type One of the alloy wheels was missing ! contacted them and they sent me both wheels back, and a wooden plack which said this model was built by me :) really impressed with their service..

I was building the Occre London B-Type One of the alloy wheels was missing ! contacted them and they sent me both wheels back, and a wooden plack which said this model was built by me :) really impressed with their service..

Yeah this kind of small things makes you trust them and buy from them again!

Back