Ocre Satisima Trinidad Documentation

Hello Donnie and Everyone!

I have been working (slowly-14 months) on my Ocre Satisima Trinidad project. I've recently had my basement/workshop flooded and lost the documentation (Parts List and Text Instructions - not the colored illustration booklet or plans). I've emailed Ocre three times, but they have not responded, hence my post.

Does anyone have a copy of the Parts List and Text Instructions that they can make copies and email or mail to me. I would be happy to compensate for your efforts, via PayPal or another way.

I've got so much time invested and find myself a bit lost without these two pieces of documentation, even though many have pointed out and I've agreed sometimes they are not that detailed.

I'm lost now and officially in the begging mode, hahah. Seriously, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you all.

Ken

I have been working (slowly-14 months) on my Ocre Satisima Trinidad project. I've recently had my basement/workshop flooded and lost the documentation (Parts List and Text Instructions - not the colored illustration booklet or plans). I've emailed Ocre three times, but they have not responded, hence my post.

Does anyone have a copy of the Parts List and Text Instructions that they can make copies and email or mail to me. I would be happy to compensate for your efforts, via PayPal or another way.

I've got so much time invested and find myself a bit lost without these two pieces of documentation, even though many have pointed out and I've agreed sometimes they are not that detailed.

I'm lost now and officially in the begging mode, hahah. Seriously, any help is greatly appreciated.

Thank you all.

Ken
Hello Ken ,did you try Age of sail in Usa ?they import Occre kits ,I am pretty sure they have what you looking for,I am so sorry for your loss,lucky that nothing else got damaged like your model.

On Ocre Web-Page, there is a „spare part request Form“ - i would try also via this contact

Thanks for the suggestion! I will reach out to them Monday.

Also you can try to message them on their facebook page,usually get reply fast.

Thank you all.

Ken
Hallo Ken,
we wish you all the Best and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back