Old and New build

I am very close to finishing my first build HMS BADGER by Occre. It has taught me an enormous amount. I’m struggling with the running rigging atm but I will get there then it’s the sails and hanging the 3 small craft, making a total of 4.
I’m really pleased to say I have ordered my next build Henry VIII ship MARY ROSE from jotik at Shipwrights shop. John has told me that they are back in production and last bits will be added to the kit on Monday/Tuesday then in the post to me .
The picture of BADGER is 3 days old and I’ll post a picture when finished, then a log of Mary Rose when started

43047DD7-779C-4353-B9DB-004A07C4D725.jpeg

I am very close to finishing my first build HMS BADGER by Occre. It has taught me an enormous amount. I’m struggling with the running rigging atm but I will get there then it’s the sails and hanging the 3 small craft, making a total of 4.
I’m really pleased to say I have ordered my next build Henry VIII ship MARY ROSE from jotik at Shipwrights shop. John has told me that they are back in production and last bits will be added to the kit on Monday/Tuesday then in the post to me .
The picture of BADGER is 3 days old and I’ll post a picture when finished, then a log of Mary Rose when started
Hallo and a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Well done your work on your first build !!
So I am looking forward to see and follow your building log of the Mary Rose - a very good quality kit

Welcom aboard. Looks like your well on your way to a beautiful ship. The rigging is what hangs almost everybody up at some point in time. Take your time and it will all come together.

Hallo @ikecurran ,
and? finished with your Badger?
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back