One more chinese kit of La Salamandre ))), now is being built in Russia [COMPLETED BUILD]

Meanwhile La Salamandre is the the winner in her class(C8D) with 96.0 points)).
Hopefully will gain a little bit closer to 100.0 when completed)).

The cutter is 3rd in its C8B with 92.3
The silver medal
That is outstanding!!! Well done. I am sure that you will pick up additional points as you continue your build. Is there a link that you can send so that I can see how the scoring is done? Thanks, Rich

Рома,
Прими наши искреннее поздравления с победой ан чемпионате!!! Если честно, мы даже и не сомневались! Молодца! Так держать! Не скрою, большая честь быть коллегой многократного призера соревнований.

Поздравляем!!!!

Roma, Please accept our sincere congratulations on your victory in the championship !!! To be honest, we had no doubts! Well done! Keep it up! Frankly, it is a great honor to be a colleague of the multiple prize-winner of the competition. Congratulations !!!!

Рома,
Прими наши искреннее поздравления с победой ан чемпионате!!! Если честно, мы даже и не сомневались! Молодца! Так держать! Не скрою, большая честь быть коллегой многократного призера соревнований.

Поздравляем!!!!

Roma, Please accept our sincere congratulations on your victory in the championship !!! To be honest, we had no doubts! Well done! Keep it up! Frankly, it is a great honor to be a colleague of the multiple prize-winner of the competition. Congratulations !!!!
Thanks a lot! Will continue this model))

Congratulations for the 96 points and winning a gold medal for the Slamandre - she (and you) deserves it ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup
I guess the judging was based on the NAVIGA rules, or? First Place Metal

Once more Congratulations - and somehow we are also proud, due to the fact, that you published here the building log of your work on her :cool:

and btw
my own semi finished La Salamandre laying on the shelf is just smiling -
and she is saying to me
"You should finish me !!!! - Maybe - when you learn more you could also get some points........ FINISH ME !!!!!"

Congratulations for the 96 points and winning a gold medal for the Slamandre - she (and you) deserves it ThumbsupThumbsupThumbsup
I guess the judging was based on the NAVIGA rules, or? First Place Metal

Once more Congratulations - and somehow we are also proud, due to the fact, that you published here the building log of your work on her :cool:
Thanks, Uwek! And thanks to all you guys supporting me))
The Russian shipmodeling federation is NAVIGA member, so the judgement was based on NAVIGA rules. Two points make a slight difference:
1/ There are not 3 but 5 judges who judge. Then when counting they exclude the highest and the lowest points. This makes judgement corruption - free.
2/ Russian shipmodeling federation introduced some new sub-classes - f.i., my Salamandre was in C-8D (the same as 3D, but based on the kits)
I am sure the both points should be used by NAVIGA at international championships

Congratulations on this deserved gold medal Thumbsup.
I've been looking to buy this kit for months and can't find it anywhere. You say it's available in Russia but I haven't found it. I know the manufacturer has copyright issues and I presume these issues are from France because France is very picky about counterfeiting and the Salamander plans come from Jean Boudriot's monograph. So even if I find this kit somewhere, I wonder if there is not a risk of seizure by customs at the French border.

I've been looking to buy this kit for months and can't find it anywhere. You say it's available in Russia but I haven't found it. I know the manufacturer has copyright issues and I presume these issues are from France because France is very picky about counterfeiting and the Salamander plans come from Jean Boudriot's monograph. So even if I find this kit somewhere, I wonder if there is not a risk of seizure by customs at the French border.
There will be no problem with the customs because of any copyright problems, also not in France

Thanks a lot!
Its not available in Russia any more AFAIK.
I think you can find it in taobao.
They used the Ancre plans, for sure. BUT - they produced their own plans.

Now I returned to my old good Salamander))
The model will be completed with full masting and rigging, no sails.
Just finished bowsprite preparation to be mounted)
And started the main yard.

And guys, pls mark this thread as active, the model is still under construction)))

20210905_190922.jpg20210911_181752.jpg20210912_160650.jpg20210912_160705.jpg20210912_160739.jpg20210912_180834.jpg

Very good, that you are back on your Salamandre - realy worth to finish her .....
Very good work also
and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY my friend

Back