One more chinese kit of La Salamandre ))), now is being built in Russia [COMPLETED BUILD]

It will definitely help many of us!!! Many thanks for the photo-details!!
I completely agree here with Jim!!! Completely
Please do not stop showing us your methods and ways of doing something - we all try to get better and with such series of photos we can learn

And everybody should learn something best on every day - small steps

Many Thanks for your support in this Thumbs-Up

I completely agree here with Jim!!! Completely
Please do not stop showing us your methods and ways of doing something - we all try to get better and with such series of photos we can learn

And everybody should learn something best on every day - small steps

Many Thanks for your support in this Thumbs-Up
Thanks, Uwek!

Will do my best))

Роман, от всего нашего дружного коллектива, поздравляем тебя с Днем рождения!! Желаем тебе крепкого здоровья, долголетия и очередных побед на соревнованиях. Чаще радуй нас своим творчеством, У тебя есть чему поучиться! С днем рождения друг!! Birthday-Cake

Roman, Happy Birthday from our friendly forum! Please be healthy and longevity, many more victories on the upcoming competitions! More often please us with your creativity, you have something to learn! Happy Birthday, friend!! Birthday-Cake

Dear friends, sorry for late reply - has been off- line...
Thanks a lot everybody for congratultions - and promise not to disappoint you in the future)))!!!
Hello Koreets, I have been looking over your build log of your Russian built La Salamandre, just love your approach to your Gun port Hinges. I believe they would look great on my build the Oliver Cromwell. Could you please tell me what scale you are working to, Great job well done, please keep the pictures coming.
Regards Lawrence

Last edited:
Hello Koreets, I have been looking over your build log of your Russian built La Salamandre, just love your approach to your Gun port Hinges. I believe they would look great on my build the Oliver Cromwell. Could you please tell me what scale you are working to, Great job well done, please keep the pictures coming.
Regards Lawrence
Hallo Lawrence,
maybe the answer by @Koreets could take longer, I will try to answer your question.
The beautiful model is based on the CAF-kit of the Salamandre, which I also started some time ago.
This model is in scale 1:48

Hallo Lawrence,
maybe the answer by @Koreets could take longer, I will try to answer your question.
The beautiful model is based on the CAF-kit of the Salamandre, which I also started some time ago.
This model is in scale 1:48
Hello Uwe, I thank you for your come back on the scale of the Salamander size scale of 1:48. This is the same scale as my Oliver Cromwell so those Gun-port Hinges should fit right in there.
Regards Lawrence

Regards Lawrence
Sorry for delay, the scale is 1:48)))

Back