- Joined
- Oct 1, 2023
- Messages
- 2,307
- Points
- 488

Thank you frrom a fellow TexicanAll the best to you, Ted. Glad your situation has settled and I look forward to your build progress!
![]() |
The beloved Ships in Scale Magazine is back and charting a new course for 2026! Discover new skills, new techniques, and new inspirations in every issue. NOTE THAT OUR NEXT ISSUE WILL BE July/August 2026 |
![]() |
![]() |
As a way to introduce our brass coins to the community, we will raffle off a free coin during the month of August. Follow link ABOVE for instructions for entering. |
![]() |

Thank you frrom a fellow TexicanAll the best to you, Ted. Glad your situation has settled and I look forward to your build progress!
Wow. I spent five weeks in hospital and rehab. recently, and am trying to get back in the groove.Finaly, since before last Thanksgiving I am out of the hospital and nursing homes. I have moved to an assisted living facility and will be able to start working on my ship models again as soon as I can get them transferred to my location.

I feeling for you brother,Wow. I spent five weeks in hospital and rehab. recently, and am trying to get back in the groove.



