Panart: San Felipe 1:75 Scale Build Log [COMPLETED BUILD]

Thanks guys. I really appreciate the compliments and feedback. Putting in the Cannons so late in the game almost killed me. Should have done that way earlier. But, most of it is done now. I was able to install the upper carriage for the ships boats as well.

This is where I am with the hull. I only have to install the rest of the Cannons and the ships boats.

deck29.jpg

deck30.jpg

deck31.jpg

deck32.jpg

Hi guys. Well, I appreciate all the nice comments - but you all are just too nice I must say. This has been just one frustrating thing after the other to get this done. Don't mean to complain, but it is what it is.

I worked on one of the Ships Boats. The hull is plastic. I cheated - sorry - oh well.... what can I say. No one knows but you all now. ;) That is just the bottom of the hull - everything else is wood.

shipsboat03.jpg

shipsboat04.jpg

shipsboat01.jpg

shipsboat02.jpg

very nice indeed. Given that there is still controversy over whether the ship in in its current form actually existed at all, your lasing is definitive! Besides who from the 1600's is gonna argue with it!. Great job Donnie, I know shes been a pain, but he care you have put into it shows big time!

A great looking model - well done my friend - especially because we know all the problems you had with the quality of the kit - very good appearance Thumbs-Up

Back