Panart: San Felipe 1:75 Scale Build Log [COMPLETED BUILD]

Thank you all for the nice words. Well, it has been a few months since I posted. I just got to a stopping point that I could take some pictures. Sorry - as I know that I used to take pics step by step - but man - do I want to get this thing off my bench. So, here are the latest pics. Enjoy !!

bowsprit-06.jpg

bowsprit-07.jpg

bowsprit-08.jpg

bowsprit-09.jpg

bowsprit-10.jpg

foremast-19.jpg

foremast-20.jpg

foremast-21.jpg

foremast-22.jpg

foremast-23.jpg

main-mast-01.jpg

hull34.jpg

Hallo my friend,

I am happy, that you found some time to work on your model - we missed the regular information about the status.
Great photos of the model and your great work Thumbs-Up

Hey Vince, you are quite lately...What is your next project? Share your secret, please!
Hi Jim,
I have been away on a hunting safari in South Africa. I am back to building and have just posted the latest on my Royal William project. It is almost completed.
My next project is going to be the Prince by Amati. I have an original kit from over 30 years ago. Since I will have completed the Royal William which was a remodel of the Prince, I thought it would be cool to have both ships as a "before and after". The old original Amati kit is the only one that is close to the scale of the Royal William. I searched for years to find an Amati kit since it hasn't been offered in decades. I found a builder in Arizona on one of the forums who said he had the kit which he bought over 30 years ago, but never started. It is in the original wood box. He offered to sell it to me for what he paid for it back then, $800. I grabbed it up. It is in complete and perfect condition. I can't wait to tackle it when the RW is done.

Vince

Hi Jim,
I have been away on a hunting safari in South Africa. I am back to building and have just posted the latest on my Royal William project. It is almost completed.
My next project is going to be the Prince by Amati. I have an original kit from over 30 years ago. Since I will have completed the Royal William which was a remodel of the Prince, I thought it would be cool to have both ships as a "before and after". The old original Amati kit is the only one that is close to the scale of the Royal William. I searched for years to find an Amati kit since it hasn't been offered in decades. I found a builder in Arizona on one of the forums who said he had the kit which he bought over 30 years ago, but never started. It is in the original wood box. He offered to sell it to me for what he paid for it back then, $800. I grabbed it up. It is in complete and perfect condition. I can't wait to tackle it when the RW is done.
Well, it is a piece of good news, then! We cannot wait until you will start, so we can watch and learn!!! Open your new log today!!

@Donnie sorry for the spam, and highjacking your thread.

Back