Paper/card model construction instructions

I have several card models of ships I am interested in that aren't covered by plastic or wood kits. I have built a couple of the simpler kits with limited success but I have not yet started on any of the more complicated kits due to the lack of an english translation of the directions for assembly. I'm wondering if any members know of a source to obtain english translations. It seems to me that these kits would sell better if they included an english set of instructions.

I have several card models of ships I am interested in that aren't covered by plastic or wood kits. I have built a couple of the simpler kits with limited success but I have not yet started on any of the more complicated kits due to the lack of an english translation of the directions for assembly. I'm wondering if any members know of a source to obtain english translations. It seems to me that these kits would sell better if they included an english set of instructions.
About which supplier / publisher you are talking?

Hello, modlerbob :

I was looking at your post on translations. July 5 2020
The wife has an app. on her phone that translates any viewed idem in real time.
All you do is, look at it on your phone and the app translate it right there an then.

I have-- Gonix fly model 99 1/200- BB-44---1945? ---Modelik --Model Kartonimy 1/200 USS Oklahoma ---

GPM 452 USS California 1941 dec 7--1941 -- -GMP USS West Virginia 479 -- a couple others .

I have made different parts , some hole simple ships-- RC-- ed a couple-- vacuumed plastic a couple --[just quickly]
ect..ect..ect.. and I am looking for a kit or plans to make a USS New Mexico class ,, I have made 2 without plans .

As always Thank You ; tieratus@gmail.com

Back