Uwek
Hedley
jshreve
matz
PT-2
DocBlake

The list will updated as needed.

Last edited:
There's going to be a lot of little "Floaty Boatys" around here.!! Considering that several (maybe most..?) of us are building several variations, there could be twenty (20) or more of the little devils under production.....(soon..?)
It will be interesting to see how these "personal watercraft" develop. We all know that "Form follows Function"--a canoe must first of all 'be a canoe'. BUT...after that, the sky is the limit.!!

There's going to be a lot of little "Floaty Boatys" around here.!! Considering that several (maybe most..?) of us are building several variations, there could be twenty (20) or more of the little devils under production.....(soon..?)
It will be interesting to see how these "personal watercraft" develop. We all know that "Form follows Function"--a canoe must first of all 'be a canoe'. BUT...after that, the sky is the limit.!!
With the sky limit let's see if any native birch bark canoes from the distant past come up. That would be a real challenge. . . just finding the proper birch tree for the proper bark and then knowing how to get it off of the tree to work with.. I certainly don't. PT-2

With the sky limit let's see if any native birch bark canoes from the distant past come up. That would be a real challenge. . . just finding the proper birch tree for the proper bark and then knowing how to get it off of the tree to work with.. I certainly don't. PT-2
Oh yes. . . I have been told that Nathaniel Hershoff said that a canoe is the perfect yacht. Any confirmation on that? PT-2

Back