Patrick Henry Kit, Byrnes Saw, Antscherl's books

One of my customers contacted me recently and asked if I knew anyone who might be interested in buying some items he'd like to sell. He has one of my Plank on Frame Patrick Henry kits new and still in the box, a slightly used Byrnes miniature table saw, and the four volume set of David Antshcerl's books on the Swan Class ships. He said he would consider most any reasonable offer. If anyone is interested, send me a private message and I'll put you in touch with him.

Thanks,

Bob Hunt

One of my customers contacted me recently and asked if I knew anyone who might be interested in buying some items he'd like to sell. He has one of my Plank on Frame Patrick Henry kits new and still in the box, a slightly used Byrnes miniature table saw, and the four volume set of David Antshcerl's books on the Swan Class ships. He said he would consider most any reasonable offer. If anyone is interested, send me a private message and I'll put you in touch with him.

Thanks,

Bob Hunt
I would love to get a little more details and even pictures of the things he is interested in selling. I would suggest that the data be centralized in the current blog you have opened for it. Thank you

Dear friends,
do not worry;), I bought the kit of Patrick Henry and he is already on his way to me:)
Congratulations!!! Please take your time and be very careful building this kit. It may look easy in my build log but believe me, it is an "advanced level" kit and requires patience. When that day comes I would be very happy to answer ANY questions you may have during construction. Feel free to Private Message me as you wish!! I am also interested to hear which Kit # you got and the wood selection that came with it. Bob offerred the kit with a couple different choices of wood.

Good luck!!

Congratulations!!! Please take your time and be very careful building this kit. It may look easy in my build log but believe me, it is an "advanced level" kit and requires patience. When that day comes I would be very happy to answer ANY questions you may have during construction. Feel free to Private Message me as you wish!! I am also interested to hear which Kit # you got and the wood selection that came with it. Bob offerred the kit with a couple different choices of wood.

Good luck!!

dear mrshanks :)
Thank you for bringing to my attention the complexity of the kit, and most of all thank you for your willingness to assist in the construction process. When the package arrives I will send pictures.
I'm not sure that I'm going to start right away, because now that I'm focused on two models as you read on my blogs, I do not think it would be right to work on rowing from two projects at the same time.
What do you think

Back