Percassa Motor Torpedo Boat 1/24 scale by neptune

165.jpg
Next up was to make a stand I just used up some the wood I had around the workshop, the main thing to make sure of is that the stand is high enough so that the props and rudders are clear,

166.jpg
another view,

167.jpg
a look below, just a little bit of final adjustment needed, the edges of the frames will be padded tp protect the paint work,

168.jpg
and a couple of views sitting on the stand,

169.jpg

best regards john,

View attachment 439761
Next up was to make a stand I just used up some the wood I had around the workshop, the main thing to make sure of is that the stand is high enough so that the props and rudders are clear,

View attachment 439762
another view,

View attachment 439763
a look below, just a little bit of final adjustment needed, the edges of the frames will be padded tp protect the paint work,

View attachment 439764

View attachment 439765

best regards john,
Good morning John. She is starting to come together beautifully. I love your metal work on the props, shafts and your rudder enlargement. Cheers Grant

Hello John, Very nice work, she sure has come a long way in a very short time, Well Done. Yeo never fail to amaze me of just how you are able to see all of these parts that you alone can come up with and they all look so very nice goon in fit in very nicely.
Please say hello to your Admiral Maureen for us, it is nice that she is able to keep you working in your Old Ship Yard.
Regards
Bernadette and Lawrence

View attachment 439761

View attachment 439762
another view,

View attachment 439763

View attachment 439764

View attachment 439765

best regards john,
wonderful work, dear John Thumbsup :)

Back