Permission de monter à bord!

Hi,
before you leave the European ship, here is a simple model shipwright amateur from France!
Building from scratch, usuelly making my plan, I've got some French and English docs if you need!

Happy to be on board!
Bob

Also from my side a warm welcome here on board.
Would be great , if you would show us your actual project in a building log.......

Thanx for this warming welcomes!
Actually, I'm working on a classic pond yacht to participate to a nice project: Tally Ho
For who never heard about her, she's an old Lady, designed by M. Strange in 1908, who won the Fastnet in 1927 and was diying in the US when a smart English sailor and boatbuilder, Leo, decided to restore her.
Have a look on his website and videos, that's really nice! http://sampsonboat.co.uk/

As I don't earn enough money to give some to this project, so I proposed him to make a model of Tally Ho to keep or sell it, as he'll want, and he choose the old fashion pond yacht method....so bread&butter and hard wood....IMG_1257.JPG

Still working on it
IMG_1318.JPG

After that, I should make another one, RC, just to make a set of plans for modellers, free of copyright, that he would be able to give freely!

That's all folk's!

Bob

Thanx for this warming welcomes!
Actually, I'm working on a classic pond yacht to participate to a nice project: Tally Ho
For who never heard about her, she's an old Lady, designed by M. Strange in 1908, who won the Fastnet in 1927 and was diying in the US when a smart English sailor and boatbuilder, Leo, decided to restore her.
Have a look on his website and videos, that's really nice! http://sampsonboat.co.uk/

As I don't earn enough money to give some to this project, so I proposed him to make a model of Tally Ho to keep or sell it, as he'll want, and he choose the old fashion pond yacht method....so bread&butter and hard wood....View attachment 65021

Still working on it
View attachment 65022

After that, I should make another one, RC, just to make a set of plans for modellers, free of copyright, that he would be able to give freely!

That's all folk's!

Bob
Hallo Bob,

it sounding and looking like a very interesting project you are doing there......I would like to hear and see much more about it.
What´s about to start a building log of this classic yacht model(s)?
Would be great

Hi,
before you leave the European ship, here is a simple model shipwright amateur from France!
Building from scratch, usuelly making my plan, I've got some French and English docs if you need!

Happy to be on board!
Bob
Hallo Bob alias @boblag
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back