Plank on Frame USS Constitution

CFU

I have a set of plans from Bluejacket I bought years ago but being a truck driver I haven't had the time to work with them. I'm retired now and ready to tackle them.
As I study the plans I see the hull is plank on bulkhead or carved, I'm not sure. Either way I want to build the ship with plank on frames. Can anyone tell me where I might find a set of plans or layouts for frames?

I have a set of plans from Bluejacket I bought years ago but being a truck driver I haven't had the time to work with them. I'm retired now and ready to tackle them.
As I study the plans I see the hull is plank on bulkhead or carved, I'm not sure. Either way I want to build the ship with plank on frames. Can anyone tell me where I might find a set of plans or layouts for frames?
Hi

Welcome aboard

You can download all the plans here

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum

I think I will check out Model Shipways plans. I think they maybe plank on bulkhead, but maybe I can use that idea to build frames.
Again thanks for everyones' help with this.

My name is Carl. I retired from OTR (over the road ) driving in 2020. I'm 72. I live in LA (Lower Alabama). Ha,ha.

Back