Planking

I am at number 19 plank an there is 3 pieces 19 a b c but am a inch short where did I make a boubou. I can use all the help

I am at number 19 plank an there is 3 pieces 19 a b c but am a inch short where did I make a boubou. I can use all the help
The parts a,b and c of one row are everytime in sum longer than the total length necessary.
I checked before fixing the plank length on the frames and adjusted if necessary the location of the joint where a joints b or b - c.
If you started and fixed already f.e. plank element a, - for this you cut already and shortened the element - maybe now the elements b and c are in sum too short.
Show the situation of the plank elements 19 a, b and also c in a group of photos over the complete length of the hull - maybe we can find out together what happened

are you using this drawing where the joints are shown with the red lines?

IMG-4947.jpg IMG-5336.jpg

one 5 or 6 locations I had also to move the joint from one frame to the next one, f.e. on my plank 19 the joint is shown at frame 23 - but maybe it is better to make the joint at 22 or 24.
The other joint is at frame 9 - here maybe it could be now ( or better at frame 8 or 10 ....

Many tks , am still doing some work on the model but my vision is not what it use to be , have to get use to new eye wear.

Back