Planset review LE FLEURON - 64-gun Ship by Joseph & Blaise OLLIVIER" - 1729 - by Gerard Delacroix and Jean Boudriot

Добрый день. Спасибо за отзыв.Буду рад поделиться ходом строительства, правда летом будет небольшое затишье
Translate: Good day. Thanks for the feedback. I will be happy to share the progress of construction, although in the summer it will be a bit slow...

Uwe: google translate - Jim, please correct if necessary
Nothing to correct Konstantin. All good! Thank you for sharing photos of your model!! :)
Great model, you are building and great skills! Ok I suggest you open your own build log where you may (actually this would be great!!!) if you can show us the building progress. Yea, it sounds like it may take the extra valuable time of yours, but SOS members (including myself) will definitely benefit such log.

Welcome onboard SOS!!!

Здравствуйте, дорогие модели кораблей! Хочу предложить вам видео о конструкции моделей LE FLEURON. Было бы вам интересно? Чтобы понять это, я хочу сказать, что видео можно перевести на любой язык, доступный для YUTUB ... Я прошу прощения за перевод с русского на английский!

1080_30_29.77_May222019_1.gif

Welcome to our friendliest forum, Andrey!!! Your video is very well familiar and liked among our members. If you don't mine can you open your own build log either LeFleuron or your first ship?

Добро пожаловать на наш самый дружелюбный форум, Андрей !!! Твоё видео очень хорошо знакомо и нравится нашим форумчанам. Если хочешь и есть желание открывай свою постройку сборки LeFleuron?

Здравствуйте, дорогие модели кораблей! Хочу предложить вам видео о конструкции моделей LE FLEURON. Было бы вам интересно? Чтобы понять это, я хочу сказать, что видео можно перевести на любой язык, доступный для YUTUB ... Я прошу прощения за перевод с русского на английский!
translation from russian:

Hello dear shipmodelers! I want to show you a video about the construction of model LE FLEURON I am building now. Would you be interested? To understand this, I want to say that the video can be translated into any language available for Youtube... but sorry for the 'machine' translation.

Hallo @KUDIN
a warm welcome also from my side - I would be very happy if you would show you built in a building log
This would be the correct place for a scratch built:

Bravo Andrey, your English is very well defined, I was about to offer translation (free of charge :p ) in case you may need, but this absolutely unnecessary. I don't think we have members from Israel yet. You might be very well the first one! And Happy belated birthday April 13th!!! Birthday-Cake

Thanks to all! Thumbsup The topic is open ...:)
To have the info complete - here is the link to the building log

Toutes ces photos montrent des résultats splendides
Merci à tous les contributeurs
Marco

All these photos show splendid results

Thank you to all contributors

Marco

Back