Planset review THE 74-GUN SHIP" (31 + 11 plans) in scale 1:48 (or 1:72) by Jean Boudriot and Timbering plans by JC Lemineur

Este es el correo que me envió ayer el señor Lemineur..................
Me informa de la imposibilidad de sacar de mis planos tu maqueta de barco de 74 cañones, por demasiados errores que encubren, según tú.
Te envío una foto de un modelo de 74 cañones en construcción, que ahora está más avanzado.
Este modelo está hecho de acuerdo a mis planes.
Aparentemente, este modelador no encontró las mismas dificultades que tú. No recibí quejas de él. ¿Quizás es más inteligente que tú?

This is the email that Mr. Lemineur sent me yesterday...................
He informs me of the impossibility of removing your 74-gun ship model from my plans, due to too many errors that they cover up, according to you.
I am sending you a photo of a 74-gun model under construction, which is now more advanced.
This model is made according to my plans.
Apparently, this modeler did not encounter the same difficulties as you. I received no complaints from him. Maybe he's smarter than you?

nunca me llego la foto, de todas formas diga lo que diga este señor esto planos ya no son nada fiables

I never received the photo, in any case, whatever this man says, these plans are no longer reliable at all

Tengo una pregunta, puede ser que alguien de este foro tenga la monográfia de la vaisseau de 74 que no sea de ancre????????? Me conformaría con los 11 planos de la estructura, creo acordarme de ver este barco de 74 en 3d bueno me gustaría de vuestra ayuda, muchas gracias

I have a question, could it be that someone in this forum has the monograph of the 74 vaisseau that is not ancre????????? I would settle for the 11 plans of the structure, I think I remember seeing this 74 ship in 3d well I would like your help, thank you very much

Tengo una pregunta, puede ser que alguien de este foro tenga la monográfia de la vaisseau de 74 que no sea de ancre????????? Me conformaría con los 11 planos de la estructura, creo acordarme de ver este barco de 74 en 3d bueno me gustaría de vuestra ayuda, muchas gracias

I have a question, could it be that someone in this forum has the monograph of the 74 vaisseau that is not ancre????????? I would settle for the 11 plans of the structure, I think I remember seeing this 74 ship in 3d well I would like your help, thank you very much
The french 74 gun drawings are only Ancre publishing

I think you were searching for this

Back