Porker - newbie from France

I am new to this forum. I live in France and am currently in the process of building the Flying Fish from Corel. I have been on this project on and off for many years and have decided to keep at it until I have completed this fine looking ship. Most of the materials and fittings are of good quality and so far it has gone well. As a first kit it has been quite challenging as the plans and build instructions lack substance and necessary detail. I understand this to be a common complaint with this kit.

I am new to this forum. I live in France and am currently in the process of building the Flying Fish from Corel. I have been on this project on and off for many years and have decided to keep at it until I have completed this fine looking ship. Most of the materials and fittings are of good quality and so far it has gone well. As a first kit it has been quite challenging as the plans and build instructions lack substance and necessary detail. I understand this to be a common complaint with this kit.
Hallo @porker ,
a warm welcome here on board of our forum.
Why not starting a building log of your Flying Fish model, so you can show us your status of work and we can make hints and comments when ever necessary and requested. We are ready and open to help and assist you ......

Welcome porker, feel free to start a build log here at SOS, it can help you if there are things you have questions about, regards-

Welcome aboard SOS, Porker! We are happy you joined our group of models building enthusiasts. I am sure you will find lot's of valuable information at your disposal. I will add my voice in addition to voices of Knut and Uwe, and recommend starting a build log. It is a great way to interact with SOS members, ...and , should you require help- just post a question. It is just that simple. Good luck!

Hallo @porker
we wish you all the BEST and a HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Birthday-Cake

Back