Possibly getting back, but currently loitering

Hi all
I'm an old man just enjoying the forum at the moment. I've always loved old boats, particularly working boats. My admiration for the skills shown in this forum are beyond words. I may post congratulatory comments occasionally but I'm unlikely to be making anything, possibly .

also from my side a warm welcome here on board of our forum
btw: 75 is definitely not old ...... just in the best age for modeling :cool:

Welcome aboard! Start with a small working boat (dory, fishing smack or similar) and you find your determined loitering turning into passion.

Thanks John! I'm in the process of clearing my small workshop, which ended up filled to the gunwales with junk. As soon as that's done then I can get to and use my scroll saw. I'm a self confessed hoarder, and throwing away and burning stuff as I did today, comes hard!
What kind of build I start with I'm not sure yet, but it may be one of the cheap Chinese kits just to get my hand in.
F/S

Thanks Phil! And guess what, I've just purchased my next build, the Billings FD10 Arnanes! I do hope this isn't a bug I've caught
Start a Build Log. You can periodically post your progress and you'll get ideas, suggestions and encouragement while you build. Prepare to spend some time...don't get in too much of a hurry. (I started my current build last October!) And you now have a great excuse to buy new spiffy tools!

Back