Primer post

PERDONEN ME POR NO SER MUY COMUNICATIVO, ESTOY UN POCO CON DEPRESIÓN, LLEVO YA MAS DE 2 AÑOS ES POR ESO QUE SOLO LES SIGO, Y NO ME COMUNICO MUCHO,ESTOY SIGUIENDO A UN HOMBRE POR YOUTUBE MODELISMO NABAL PARA TODOS, ES GENIAL LO QUE ESTA LOGRANDO Y ME ENCANTARÍA PODER ALGÚN DÍA PODER HACER ALGO PARECIDO, HABER SI EMPIEZO, Y COMPRO ALGUNO SENCILLO, Y QUE NO SEA MUY COMPLICADO, LO QUE VEO MAS COMPLICADO SON PONER LAS TRANCAS, TENER QUE HACER LAS DOBLES,

FORGIVE ME FOR NOT BEING VERY COMMUNICATIVE, I'M A LITTLE DEPRESSED, I'VE BEEN BEING FOR MORE THAN 2 YEARS THAT'S WHY I ONLY FOLLOW YOU, AND I DON'T COMMUNICATE MUCH, I'M FOLLOWING A MAN ON YOUTUBE NABAL MODELING FOR EVERYONE, IT'S GREAT WHAT IT IS ACCOMPLISHING AND I WOULD LOVE TO ONE DAY BE ABLE TO DO SOMETHING SIMILAR, IF I START, AND BUY SOMEONE SIMPLE, AND WHICH IS NOT VERY COMPLICATED, WHAT I SEE MOST COMPLICATED IS PUTTING THE LOCKS, HAVING TO DO THE DOUBLES,

Brozwy,

Since you are in Spain, go to the Occre web site and order one of their beginner kits. They have some great beginner kits. If you really want to start at the beginning, start off with the
Gamela Carmiña or the Calella kit. They are sold out currently, but I'm sure they will have more very soon. If you feel you have a little experience from other life pursuits, you can start of with the Polaris. There is a forum in here that lists tools that you should consider. if you have a question, just ask us and we are more than pleased to help you !. I hope that helps you get on the road to this wonderful hobby!

Jeff

https://occre.com/en-us/collections...ficulty_level=Easy&sort_by=manual#looxReviews

Back