PRINTZ FRIDERICH (1761 - 1780) - danish 70-gun Ship of the Line - 1:48 by Karl I. Malcha

Verdaderamente increíble, la perfección exixte, un 10, es de admirar tu trabajo, nos queda mucho por aprender cuando vemos trabajos como el tuyo

Truly incredible, perfection exists, a 10, it is to admire your work, we have a lot to learn when we see works like yours

Last edited by a moderator:
Hallo dear friends,
many thanks for the birthday wishes! I hope I can keep my fingers agile for a time and that the new lenses in my eyes (cross your fingers in November!) will sharpen the view on the small parts.
Greetings!
Karl Ingwer

Hallo dear friends,
many thanks for the birthday wishes! I hope I can keep my fingers agile for a time and that the new lenses in my eyes (cross your fingers in November!) will sharpen the view on the small parts.
Greetings!
Karl Ingwer
Happy to hear the good news. there is not many these days. I nearly myself nearly passed away last Xmas. Have recovered- from the Covid/Omnicron - about 80 % after 10 months. Yesterday my wife finally got the good news- No Head Tumor -. Now she will have- if possible to save the left eye. Each month she gets an injection directly to the Eyes- 8 until now end of this month. Each one has a price of 1000 €-we pay only 300 €
about model building as usual. no money for a tool room, tools etc. Most parts of my materials went to waste. i offered it here free of charge, but I would not pay the shipping cost- still have some, but this will be reduced too. you may have observed I am no longer active here.
i still have your e-mail address and may contact you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back