• "Annual SOS Donation Drive Underway"
    Please consider making a Donation to SOS to support our growth and developement.
    https://www.paypal.me/DonateSOS
    Please check and read your email subject [Donations] from sosforums@shipsofscale.com for more details.

Proxxon MF 70

dj56

hello Knut, have I read somewhere that you can also expand it with motors and use it as a full CNC machine? those machines are difficult to operate (software) because I am a fully-fledged cero in this matter

Norway

Blandford
Blandford Group Build

Dj, you are absolutely right, for me it becomes too expensive and very difficult since I know nothing about programming, I want to use the machine
for more mechanical work, until now I have only used the machine to learn techniques I need to be able to later in my projects.
Thank you for your interest.
Greeting-

dj56

Dj, you are absolutely right, for me it becomes too expensive and very difficult since I know nothing about programming, I want to use the machine
for more mechanical work, until now I have only used the machine to learn techniques I need to be able to later in my projects.
Thank you for your interest.
Greeting-
thank you Knut, yes they are not cheap and since we are in the same boat in the field of programming, I think I am going for a cheaper Chinese version to learn how to deal with it and we'll see later
Greetings
Willy (Dj56)