Ragusian Carrack XVI c (MarisStella) - Scale 1:59 [COMPLETED BUILD]

Some often say a project has gone to the dogs, but we have a great deal of fabulous cats helping our ship masters.

I have heard in past some ships had cats to contend with the little rodents that often come aboard in port.

Some often say a project has gone to the dogs, but we have a great deal of fabulous cats helping our ship masters.

I have heard in past some ships had cats to contend with the little rodents that often come aboard in port.
By the way, not only cats were kept on ships, but also dogs to fight rodents. For example, the skeleton of a dog was found at VASA and somehow it was determined that it was a rat catcher (perhaps rat bones were found in its stomach)...

Obviously you have never seen a cat play with model ship rigging... ;)
Have you ever seen a cat jump through your model? For example, my cat, who lives in Kyiv, did this to my Bounty)))) During those few seconds of flight, I already had a picture in front of my eyes: of a wrecked model. No, he slipped between the main- and fore- masts and between the stays that the model didn't even shake)))) But I don't think Imbir can do it - with his fluffy tail and childish clumsiness, he will definitely get stuck somewhere...

Have you ever seen a cat jump through your model? For example, my cat, who lives in Kyiv, did this to my Bounty)))) During those few seconds of flight, I already had a picture in front of my eyes: of a wrecked model. No, he slipped between the main- and fore- masts and between the stays that the model didn't even shake)))) But I don't think Imbir can do it - with his fluffy tail and childish clumsiness, he will definitely get stuck somewhere...
I have never seen one of the cats jump through my model, Ohla. I'm pretty sure that would give me a heart attack! :oops:

HI OLHA, I LOVE YOUR VIDEOS AND ADORE THE CAT CAN NOT PRONOUNCE HIS NAME CORRECTLY SHOULD BE THE STAR OF EVERY VIDEO, JUST LOVE HIM TO PIECES, BEAUTIFUL CAT AND HE SEEMS SO POSSIVE AND RELAXED IS HE. GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS THROUGH CHRIST VICTORY. STAY SAFE DON

Back