Rattlesnake - Lumberyard

She is in the house:

From a few email, a couple of phone calls w Ev, her partner in crime and less than 2 weeks; one “Rattler” packaged as 15ish pounds of freshly sawn “lumber”…. Heck even a generous amount of sawdust thrown in.

Beautiful wood: sawn and laser.

Packaged extremely well, survived the transit from US to Canada w/o any damage what so ever.

Very detailed 36” x 24” plans. Will be making 1 copy for the actual build and locking up the originals for safe keeping. Ev is aware I would be posting some pics (slightly out of focus and edit).

Masts rigging etc is not included with this kit…..just the mast rigging plans, I have plenty of stock in me lay-apart stores locker.

This will be my first POF build and looking forward to sucking your brains dry of suggestions, constructive criticism and just general ideas as I progress. I do plan on adding some internal sections ie cabins, storage et al

Overall I am extremely satisfied with the comms I have had with The Lumberyard and especially the quality of the Kit.

Have a Great Navy Day

IMG_0784.jpeg

IMG_0785.jpeg

IMG_0786.jpeg

IMG_0787.jpeg

IMG_0788.jpeg

IMG_0795.jpeg

IMG_0796.jpeg

IMG_0783.jpeg

IMG_0791.jpeg

IMG_0790.jpeg

IMG_0794.jpeg

IMG_0793.jpeg

IMG_0792.jpeg

I'm building this at present using the Hahn plans and method. Some advantages are obvious and the hull framework is easier and quicker. A good transition to a full scratch build.

She is in the house:

From a few email, a couple of phone calls w Ev, her partner in crime and less than 2 weeks; one “Rattler” packaged as 15ish pounds of freshly sawn “lumber”…. Heck even a generous amount of sawdust thrown in.

Beautiful wood: sawn and laser.

Packaged extremely well, survived the transit from US to Canada w/o any damage what so ever.

Very detailed 36” x 24” plans. Will be making 1 copy for the actual build and locking up the originals for safe keeping. Ev is aware I would be posting some pics (slightly out of focus and edit).

Masts rigging etc is not included with this kit…..just the mast rigging plans, I have plenty of stock in me lay-apart stores locker.

This will be my first POF build and looking forward to sucking your brains dry of suggestions, constructive criticism and just general ideas as I progress. I do plan on adding some internal sections ie cabins, storage et al

Overall I am extremely satisfied with the comms I have had with The Lumberyard and especially the quality of the Kit.

Have a Great Navy Day

View attachment 458579

View attachment 458580

View attachment 458581

View attachment 458582

View attachment 458583

View attachment 458584

View attachment 458585

View attachment 458586

View attachment 458587

View attachment 458588

View attachment 458589

View attachment 458590

View attachment 458591
Good morning. Wow his looks like an amazing kit. Im looking forward to this build. Cheers Grant

Back