Re joined

G'day all, my name is John, user name neptune, I became a member a couple of years ago and Just recently tried to log in, long story short, Donnie rejoined me under my user name of neptune, a lot of you will know me from MSW, glad to be aboard and its nice to see a few familiar people and to meet new ones,

best regards John.

John

Welcome. Good to see some old mates over here

Cheers
Geoff

welcome john

a lot has taken place here at SOS Model Ship Builder, and Navy board Models as well as a Facebook page have joined forces to bring a well rounded platform for model ship builders. There is even an on line publication in the works.

Hi Neptune, Different type site, really working well right now, it is a combination of SOS/MSB/NBM along with the facebook page for NBM, the site is not only for building logs but a lot more glad to have you with us. THANKS Don

G'day Don, Jeff, Gary and Janos, thank you all for the warm welcome, I'm looking forward to contributing to the Forum,

best regards John.

Thanks John I am sure your contributions will be accepted with gratitude....... did you check out the Navy board models facebook page come join us, and now you are with a GREAT GROUP WHO ONLY WANT TO SHIP MODEL AND LEARN, all welcome you SOS/NBM and MSB all sister forums. THANKS FOR REJOINING. Don

Back