Red Star Line...…TITANIC"

Red Star Line...…TITANIC"
An iconic ship, that was and is definitely in the scale that I love to work in, 1/700 or smaller. This build was absolutely awesome, difficult and totally mesmerising considering the scale. As always I have tried to include as many details as possible given the size of the model. My wife says that I should sell them but I am at a loss on even how to price these little gems. Please enjoy. the next build should the the "South Steyne", an iconic ferry in Sydney, its as iconic as the Harbour bridge, Luna Park the Opera House and as I said any person living or even born in Sydney would appreciate this gem of a ship. The only thing missing from the picture is the cover, I get these little display box's from a place here in Sydney, I get the plaques done at the local key cutting shop. Enjoy the Titanic with obligatory "Ice Berge".167035348_3983462158366152_4798650974815772198_n(1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

I say this not to be critical, but your funnels appear to be upside-down.

Cheers

Fern

Fernley, well being critical is an advantage at the scale that I work on, as the entire model is around 8cm long. the funnels or smoke stacks at this scale are negligible no doubt the life boats would have been a more obvious critique. And yet within the blueprints that I have acquired they seem to be at this angle and the colour is also as per reference both black at the top and the bottom. Again at this scale it would be awesome to have a different viewpoint, and yet the flags she bears are also period correct, including her white star line flag, again your critique is most welcome and at this scale advantageous. It is smaller than 1/700 scale, and Fernley thank you for your input.

Back