REDUCING MY LIBRARY - BOOKS FOR SALE

I've got a number of projects in front of me and have come to the realization that the library I've accumulated is no longer necessary.

The books are "graded" on the scale used by Amazon (I've tried to be as objective as possible).

The prices listed do not include shipping as I'll use the least expensive method dependent on weight. distance. etc. Just as an FYI - Live in Western New York State

I can accept paypal

Please PM me with any questions.

Thanks! - Sam

Attachments

• BOOKS FOR SALE AMENDED 101819.xlsx
    13.2 KB · Views: 305
Hi Sam!

I might be interested in a few books,where are you located?
Zolton

I am in Lewiston New York. Just a little North of Niagara Falls and Buffalo

Let me know which books and I'll be happy to look into shipping rates

Thanks - Sam

Hi Sam

The 50 gun ship as I understood comes with the plans,I live in Saskatoon ,Canada.

I've got a number of projects in front of me and have come to the realization that the library I've accumulated is no longer necessary.

The books are "graded" on the scale used by Amazon (I've tried to be as objective as possible).

The prices listed do not include shipping as I'll use the least expensive method dependent on weight. distance. etc. Just as an FYI - Live in Western New York State

I can accept paypal

Thanks! - Sam

I can accept paypal

Thanks! - Sam
Hi

I'm from Ottawa Ontario and would be interested in THE CONSTRUCTION AND FITTING OF THE ENGLISH MAN OF WAR 1650-1850 and SHIP MODELING FROM STEM TO STERN. I can pay with paypal.

thanks
patrick

Hi Patrick

The CONSTRUCTION and FITTING is on hold. There is a buyer with a rather large order, he may jettison a couple of titles and that is one in question. I'll know in the next few days

Also, the first posting has resulted in a large number of sales. Later this week I am thinking of offering some of the smaller titles ($5 books) at a discount.

SHIP MODELING FROM STEM TO STERN is available now and I will pull it for you.

If you want to buy now let me know. If you can wait a few days until later in the week you may be able to get both titles.

I will need a full mailing address and an email address to invoice. PayPal is the only method of payment.

I am in Western New York, North of Buffalo.

Let me know what you want to do.

Thanks! - Sam

Hi Patrick

The CONSTRUCTION and FITTING is on hold. There is a buyer with a rather large order, he may jettison a couple of titles and that is one in question. I'll know in the next few days

Also, the first posting has resulted in a large number of sales. Later this week I am thinking of offering some of the smaller titles ($5 books) at a discount.

SHIP MODELING FROM STEM TO STERN is available now and I will pull it for you.

If you want to buy now let me know. If you can wait a few days until later in the week you may be able to get both titles.

I will need a full mailing address and an email address to invoice. PayPal is the only method of payment.

I am in Western New York, North of Buffalo.

Let me know what you want to do.

Thanks! - Sam
Hi Sam
I would rather wait a few days on the status of Construction & Fitting. Have one shipment instead of two.
My address is:
6 Sample Road
Ottawa,Ontario
K1V9T8

pwhman@gmail.com

Thanks
Patrick

Patrick

The Construction And Fitting book sold - sorry

Give me a day or two to get shipping rates - mailing to Canada has been a interesting.............

Sam

Patrick

Sorry for the delay in reaching out. I've been trying to find the least expensive way to ship to Canada (what a chore).

As it turns out it is though the United States Postal Service.

The cost will be $17.00 US. If this is acceptable let me know and I will produce an invoice and get the package out.

I also need your phone number for the shipping labels through the US Post.

Thanks - Sam

I am interested in the Ship Modelers Shop notes, vol. 1 and 2. If they are still available, let me know the total with book rate shipping to San Francisco, CA 94110.
Thanks!
Andrew

Back